Skip to main content Skip to home page

Application for an infringement extension - extend period of time for objecting

Use this form if your infringement offence is for drink/drug driving of a vehicle or sea vessel, to extend time to object to the infringement.

Refer to the information below for help with question no. 3 on the form:

Offence type


Drink/drug drive offence – Vehicle

Section 89B – Road Safety Act 1986

Drink/drug drive offence – Sea vessel

Section 61B – Marine (Drug, Alcohol and Pollution Control) Act 1988

Once completed you MUST file your application form with a registrar at a Magistrates’ Court closest to you. Click here for court contact details.

Last updated on 02 Feb 2021
Last updated on 02 Feb 2021
Back to top